|Service Description||Lines g729 (ULAW)||TalkTalk Trunk||On Net Trunk||Off Net Trunk|
|64 Kb||2 (1)||130||195||699|
|128 Kb||4 (2)||260||390||1058|
|192 Kb||6 (3)||390||585||1485|
|256 Kb||8 (4)||520||780||2117|
|320 Kb||10 (5)||650||975||2549|
|384 Kb||12 (6)||780||1170||2956|
|448 Kb||14 (7)||910||1365||3342|
|512 Kb||16 (8)||1040||1560||3612|
|640 Kb||20 (10)||1300||1950||4405|
|1024 Kb||32 (15)||2080||3120||6604|
Description of terms.
- TalkTalk Trunk: A trunk servicing TalkTalk or making use of other Vlocity services.
- OnNet Trunk: A locally provided Session Border Controller or regional Cross Connect to the Vlocity Network.
- OffNet Trunk: A trunk to a foreign VoIP Provider or a National Provider without Regional Cross Connects.
Vlocity treats its regional wireless networks as local. These regional networks are connected via National Fibre trunks. In order to carry Voip from one regional network to another, costs apply for the provision of National VPN’s to carry foreign Voip traffic to a central point. So for example, a non TalkTalk provider having access only in Gauteng, would need to pay an additional fee to carry traffic from remote regions like Cape Town. These are extra trunks priced as OffNet Trunks.
- All prices displayed EXCLUDE VAT
- For further non standard pricing please apply to a representative